This is a walkthrough how to interconnect SIP Speaker Horn with MY2N to let a user announce from a cell phone to the SIP Speaker Horn.
- Login to your MY2N account. Go to the section Settings and click on the button +Add Device
- Choose 3rdParty device
- Create a name of the device and choose a user which you want to use. Then click on the button Add Device
- Choose the created device by the arrow on the right (next to the trash can) in the list of all devices.On the bottom of the page you will find credentials for the SIP Speaker Horn. We will copy these credentials into the SIP Speaker Horn now.
- Go to the SIP Speaker Horn web interface, section Services/Phone/SIP2 – add the credentials according to the next picture. All orange fields must be changed and Save settings
- After this, you can see the Registered state on the page.
- Now, it is needed to add this device to a phonebook. Please go to the phonebook settings in your MY2N account. Press the button + ADD NEW PHONEBOOK and add all required devices you would like to see and call from your cell phone / tablet. Then save settings
- The last step is to associate the new phonebook with the cell phone / tablet. Go to the list of all devices in the MY2N account, choose the cell phone / tablet by the arrow on the right (next to the trash can). Choose the new phonebook and save the settings.