In case you have found some issue with 2N® Indoor Touch, please report it to https://support.2n.cz/. If you do not have access details, contact your account manager. or you can create a ticket here:
Reported issue should contain following information:
1) Describe us the issue in a close detail, so that we will be able to replicate the behaviour at 2N TechSupport. Any other relevant information such as screenshots, LAN topology, NATs, IP addresses, video which shows the issue etc. are also high appreciated.
2) The current FW version of your 2N® Indoor Touch (as available in the About section reachable from the home screen or in the Settings - System info menu).
3) The serial number of your unit (as available in the Settings - System info menu).
4) Version of the 2N® Helios IP Mobile application (as available in the Settings menu of the application).
5) A backup of the LOG file. Go to Settings - Advanced menu and enable the Debug mode. Try to initiate the issue (eg. run the desired application you are having an issue with) to record it in the LOG. Get a MicroSD card, insert it to the 2N® Indoor Touch, copy the LOG file to the memory card and transfer it to your computer. The log files can be also downloaded from the web interface with the device fw version 18.104.22.168.0.
6) Actual configuration of the device which can be downloaded via the web interface or in the unit and copy the configuration to the SD card.
7) Network (Wireshark) trace
If the 2N® Indoor Touch communicates with some other party, such as for ex. 2N® Helios IP intercom, a network trace is also very helpful. You can capture it on the side of the 2N intercom (see more details here) or alternatively also using a PC with the Wireshark utility running in the same physical LAN. Network trace can be also downloaded from the web interface with the device fw version 22.214.171.124.0.
Please make sure that you have tried the following before the RMA request:
- Fw update / reinstall by using SD card
- Issues with video and audio - check out multicast settings in the network and FAQ here: https://faq.2n.cz/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=46171090