- Optionally you can set static address on the phone which will be called by the intercom (we recommand to do this - of course intercom can call to address obtained from DHCP server, but there is a chance that after dissconnection the phone from the network and connection again, the phone will get different IP address). You can adjust the address in section Advanced Settings->Network". Optionally also by the buttons on the phone in menu "Menu->Network->IP address".
- In section "Advanced Settings"->SIP/RTP you can check whether the port is set to standard 5060 or you can change it, if you want to use different one.
- In section "Advanced Settings->QoS/Security" set parameter "Filter packets from registrar" to "OFF"
- After you will finish the configuration, please reboot the phone, then all the changes will apply.
How to configure video preview on IP phone SNOM 760
- In first step you can optinally change "Phone number (ID)" in section "Services->Phone->SIP 1". In default value is 111 and in the next step you have to fill this number in web interface of the SNOM phone.
- In next step open the web intarface of the SNOM phone and go to section "Operation->Directory" and to field "Number" fill the number from the first step (in this case 111). To field "Action-Url" fill ""
- Still in the same section choose "Action URL" and fill URL "http:// ip_address_of_intercom/enu/lockstate.xml.p?lock1state=1"api/switch/ctrl?switch=1&action=trigger
- In second step you have to disable security for switch API. Go to section "Services->HTTP API" and set "Switch API" to "Unsecured" and "None".