This guide is for VoIP card, which is identified in Diagnostics window as VIP172.
If the gateway is new or if you are rebuilding the gateway from ISDN to VoIP, please check following:
- Firmware is uploaded over LAN via CPU card IP. First allow remote upgrade in Gateway configuration/System parameters with Enable upgrading FW through Ethernet. If the gateway is behind NAT, you will need to open the port 2222 or the port which you set there.
- Go to Gateway control/Firmware,license, select the firmware with .out extension and use button Upgrade firmware for thing VoIP card
If you want to report VoIP card INIT issue to us, always send following:
- configuration file
- ati3 response from Terminal
- ati4 response from Terminal
- at&svi response from Terminal