How many entrance panel is supported for IP Intercoms system?
- This strongly depends on the limitations of the network you use. You can find more information here.
Can we record the audio communication on a server?
- Not exactly within the function of the intercom or answering unit. It can be function of the IP PBX that the intercoms/answering unit is connected to, for example our NetStar PBX.
In order to monitor the system from the mobile application we should connect our switch to the internet or the monitor itself could be connected to the internet through P2P function?
- You can do both. Normally the intercom is connected for example through the router of local internet provider.
Do you have an IP audio intercom to communicate with 2N Indoor Talk?
Yes, you can use IP Verso, IP Vario or IP Force without video version, or you can also use IP Safety or IP Uni which are audio only intercoms. You can find all these in the catalogue.
Does the system allow internal calls from one apartment to another ?
- Yes, within Indoor Touch and Indoor Compact you can call between apartments.
Can i use the keypad module as a speed dial to sip accounts, instead of extending to multiple call buttons?
- Yes, no problem. The keypad has both functions: to insert PIN code or call extensions.
So the solution is 2 parts? we have to offer the intercom + the answering unit?
- No, our IP intercom is a standalone SIP device. It can function in combination with other SIP intercoms, SIP phones, IP PBX, soft phones or 2N Mobile Video app.