The manual mode is not recommended and 2N does not guarantee proper functionality when misconfigured by the customer.
You have two options on how to change the mode of the 2N device.
Mode selection is available during the process of adding a new device or later available on the device's detail page.
|Deck of Cards|
|Table of Contents|
Second mode is manual one. This means that you have to open web configuration interface of the intercom and set up all required parameters there. In this case you have to switch off the automatic mode.
1. Enter the web configuration interface of your intercom. First, it is recommended to switch off My2N synchronization in the System-Auto Provisioning-My2N.2. Secondly, you
You can specify the number to which the call should be established and the SIP account responsible for the forwarding of the call. The number of the device (Device ID) is shown in the My2N portal Devices-Mobile Video section. In this example, the number is 7615006890 which is the ID of the registered Smartphone. You can specify this number in the Directory-Users menu section of the intercom. SIP account is defined by /2 parameter in the Phone number field. It is necessary to use SIP account number 2 for the proper function.
3. Next step is to assign the contact to a Quick dial button.in Hardware - Buttons section.
If you already have some number defined under the user number 1 field, you can specify device ID (number 7615006890 in this example) under the number 2.
4. Lastly you have to adjust the settings in the section Services - Phone- SIP 2. Here you have to specify the following parameters:
- Phone Number (ID): ID of the intercom assigned by the My2N portal
- Domain: Domain name of the My2N service (proxy.my2n.com)
- Authentication: It is not necessary to set up these parameters
- Proxy Address: Domain name of the My2N service (proxy.my2n.com)
- Proxy Port: Listening SIP port
It is highly recommended to use SIP 2 account only, while registering the device to the My2N portal.
In this example, the SIP credentials are:
- Phone Number (ID): 7615002785
- Domain: proxy-22.my2n.com
- Proxy Address: proxy-22.my2n.com
- Proxy Port: 5060
- Password: p6YRxguo
You can simply configure these parameters in the intercom then:
The last parameter that needs to be changed is the transport protocol for SIP communication. It can be changed in the same section Phone -> SIP 2 -> Advanced settings -> SIP Transport Protocol. For proper communication with the proxy server, a TCP protocol has to be used.
Successful registration is verified by the value: Registration State: REGISTERED. Make sure that the following Call Answering Mode parameters are set as follows:
(This has to be set up to be able to receive calls with the intercom)
(This has to be set up to be able to receive DTMF and open the door)
Now you can make calls between your intercom and smartphone device using the My2N service.