The 2N® Indoor Touch unit is designed for audio/video communication with the 2N IP Intercoms. You can browsee all intercoms connected to the same LAN, you are able to accept incoming audio/video calls, make outgoing calls to 2N IP Intercoms and also control locks/switches connected to the intercom.
It is strongly recommended to use the latest FW version for 2N IP Intercom - available here.
- for firmware v2.24 and later:
Navigate to the section "Directory – Users", create a new user and set the "Phone Number" to be dialled once you press an appropriate button on the intercom. If you want to call to the 2N® Indoor 2N® Indoor Touch unit, the number has to be filled in a format: "device:name". In our example the device name “IDT” is used as you can see in the picture below.
- In the next step you can set the intercom to automatically pick up the incoming calls in order to easily reach it at any time. Go to the section Image Modified "Services – Phone – Calls" and
- enable Automatic Pickup for incoming calls for both SIP1 and SIP2, see the picture below.
- As a next step go to the section Image Modified "Services - Phone - SIP 1" and fill in the "Domain" field. For direct calls from the 2N IP Intercom to
- 2N® IP Mobile application it is
- recommended to fill in the IP address of intercom as shown in the picture below (IP address of the intercom in this example is 192.168.50.10).
- Last step is to assign the contact to a quick dial button.
How to set up the 2N® Indoor Touch?
Once the 2N® Indoor Touch is connected to the local network and powered (over PoE or using an external 12V DC/2A power supply) it will boot up and you see its initial screen (launcher). By clicking on the 2N® IP Mobile application icon in the right upper corner you can open it and access its settings.
To be able to receive calls on the 2N® IP Mobile you need to set the device name first. The device name is used by the intercom for the call routing instead of the IP address.
Go to the section "Settings - Device name" and set the desired name, in our example we use "IDT", see the pictures below.