Following guide explains how to route the call directly to defined extension number. The call on GSM side is answered after it is answered on VoIP side.
Example: All calls routed to extension 100 in VoIP.
Gateway configuration/GSM Group Assignment - put all modules in one Incoming group
Gateway configuration/GSM Incoming Groups - change following settings in Incoming group 1
- Mode: Set Accept incoming calls + dialtone or Accept incomming calls + voice message (it works in same way if DTMF dialling timeout is set on 0)
- Minimum and Maximum digits in DTMF: Set correct length of number (for example if you want to dial 100, put 3, if you want to dial 10, put 2)
- DTMF dialling timeout: Set 0 which means that the gateway is not waiting for any dialing from mobile user and the call is immediately routed to numbers in List of called numbers
- Scroll down to List of called numbers and insert number of extension that you want to be automatically dialed. You can specify more numbers, if the first number is busy then the next number will be dialed.
- Gateway configuration/VoIP parameters: Verify that correct IP of your PBX is set so that the gateway knows where to send the call
The gateway is ready. Make a test call.
Note: If you want to dial a different number in VoIP for incoming call on each SIM then put GSM modules in more incoming groups and set other groups in the same way, only with different number in List of called numbers.