2N® Access Commander is free to use software for configuration of one 2N® IP intercom or 2N® Access Unit and for one user who is tracked in the Attendance for unlimited time.
For configuration of multiple devices or for attendance tracking of more employees a license is required. Pricing will be provided by your local reseller.
You can add 1 device and define 1 attendance user for free, for more devices and users you can order following licenses:
2N® Access Commander - license for +5 devices (block of 5 licenses)*
2N® Access Commander - license for +25 users (block of 25 licenses)** used only for attendance monitoring/tracking
|91379042||2N® Access Commander – Integration License (CSV and LDAP features)***|
How to license 2N® Access Commander
In order to get the license key generated, please follow this procedure:
- Open 2N® Access Commander administration page. Please login as admin (default login name is "admin" and password "2n")
- Got to Dashboard > License
- Choose one IP intercom that is connected to 2N® Access Commander and use the serial number of that intercom to provide the license.
- Based on this serial number your license file will be generated.
- After you receive your license file, click on "Add License" in license section, choose the license file and upload it.
|Time for that a device is connected to 2N® Access Commander||Time, for how long will 2N® Access Commander run without connected (licensed) device|
|less than 24 hours||1 day|
|more than 1 day (up to 30days)||10 days|
|more than 30days||1 month without device|
|more than 180 days||3 months without device|