2N® Helios IP Mobile application can be registered to any SIP proxy as a regular SIP client.
First you need to run the 2N® Helios IP Mobile application by clicking on its icon.
Now proceed please following configuration steps:
- Open the "Settings" menu of 2N® Helios IP Mobile application.
- Enable the SIP proxy client by clicking on the "SIP Proxy ON" button:
- Then proceed to the "SIP proxy settings" menu in order to set the account details.
Enter please all neccessary details such as the Username, password, SIP proxy address etc. you get from an administrator of the SIP proxy/PBX.
- Once you configure the SIP proxy connection and save the settings by clicking on the confirmation button , you will see the proxy status in the "Devices" row.
Connected - successfully connected to the proxy, ready to place and receive calls
Connecting - trying to connect to the proxy, wait for a while please
Disconnected - disconnected from the proxy, check the configuration again please
- Outoging calls within the SIP proxy can be now easily placed directly using the "Dial Pad" by entering the phone number to be dialled.
Alternatively you can also manually add some proxy devices (=phone numbers of eg. 2N® Helios IP intercom, IP phone etc.) to have them ready in the "Devices" menu.
If you would like to call the 2N® Helios IP intercom over proxy, in the device configuration you can also adjust the DTMF code for door opening.
Once you configure the desired proxy device and save the settings by clicking on the confirmation button , you will see it in the "Devices" menu.