2N® Mobile Video is a service available at the My2N portal. It allows you to make calls from the 2N IP Intercoms to mobile devices over the Internet.
You need to sign up and log in to My2N account using your email address, in order to gain the access to 2N® Mobile Video.
In order to sign up, please visit https://my2n.com. Fill in the information about a new user, choose where did you find out about My2N, read and confirm My2N's Terms & Conditions, confirm captcha security and press CREATE MY2N ACCOUNT button as shown below.
Figure 1: Registration process
You are going to receive an email where you will be asked for a confirmation of your account. Please visit provided link to confirm your newly created account. Please do not reply to this email.
Figure 2: Successful registration
You can log in to My2N at https://my2n.com/#/login now.
After the account is activated, the 30-day trial period will automatically begin. You may now begin with the configuration of 2N® Mobile Video service.
Figure 3: Main menu
Here is an overview of functions:
Figure 4: Service overview section
1) Main menu which includes the following sub-menus:
- Dashboard - This page shows you the most important information of the current site (by default there is only 1 site created with the new account).
- Devices - This page shows you details of the added devices and allows you to adjust the setting of the devices.
- Call Settings - This page allows you to configure where to call from the intercom.
- Site users - This section shows you all users created within this account.
- Subscriptions, Licenses - In this section, you can pay the subscription and edit your billing info. For more information please click here.
- Site payments - This menu shows you the history of your payments for the current site.
2) In this section, you can show all the devices connected to your account or add a new device.
3) Here you can purchase a subscription for your mobile devices.
4) In this section you can edit your credit card and billing info.
You can also see the type and status of your current subscription.
Figure 5: Adding the new device
You can add a device by clicking on ADD DEVICE button. Afterwards, you will be able to choose the device type you wish to add:
You can add these devices: any 2N intercom or any 2N answering unit.
Smartphone or tablet
As a next step, in the section Smartphone or tablet, you need to add mobile devices you will call to - smartphones, tablets, or any other Android/iOS device that supports the Mobile Video application.
Axis Door Station
Instead of 2N intercom, you can also use the Axis Door Station. For more information on how to add it, please visit: Axis door station - How to connect it to Mobile Video service
Account and site management
You can manage (add/edit/delete) users, choose different sites or see your billing info in the upper section of the portal.
Figure 6: Main bar
1. Company - this section allows you to manage the following:
- Switch between created Companies
- Create company - This button allows you to create a new company with different billing info if necessary. You can have again various number of sites.
2. Sites - this menu allows you to switch between the sites if you have created more than 1 site. Also you can create a new site in this menu. To edit the Site name, hover over the Site menu and the pencil icon will appear on the right side of this menu, as you can see on Figure 6: Main bar. Click on the pencil icon to edit the Site name.
3. Account - In this section you are able to Log Out or edit your user profile (password, name and surname) after choosing User profile.