2N® Mobile Video is a service available at the My2N portal. It allows you to make calls from the 2N IP intercoms to mobile devices over Internet.
Locate the security code for your intercom on the inlay paper card that came with the box of your intercom. Security code can be found on the back side of the paper card as shown in the image below:
Figure 1: Security code
You can also see a security code if you have fw 2.26 and higher in the section Auto Provisioning - My2N / TR069.
Once you login to your My2N account, please navigate to the "Settings" section and press Where to call from? button as shown in the image below:
Figure 2: Add a door intercom
In a new opened window, please fill in details about your 2N IP intercom.
- Fill in the intercom's name (defined by your requirements in order to easily identify this device).
- Fill in this device's serial number from the paper card that belongs to the device.
- Fill in the security code from the same paper card.
Figure 3: Add intercom with security code
If you choose to have the intercom connected in the Automatic Mode (set by default), the device is configured automatically with My2N. The whole process takes several minutes to complete.
Now you have successfully added 2N IP intercom to your My2N account.
Figure 4: Assigned device
What to do next:
- Add the mobile device you wish to call from your intercom to your My2N account.
- Set the intercom's buttons in order to assign them to the mobile device you wish to call from your intercom.