Quick dial button / audio / video does not work
Please verify the following settings:
- Quick dial button is set and enabled in the 2N Helios IP intercom.
- The called number is valid. This number is the ID of your smartphone/tablet device. You can find IDs of the devices in the Settings section of the My2N portal. (Figure 2)
- Make sure that both devices (intercom and smartphone) are connected to the network with an Internet connectivity and correctly registered. (Figure 2)
- Make sure that your Mobile Video subscription/trial is active.
- Make sure that statuses of the devices are in an active state. (Figure 2)
- Make sure that the intercom is synchronized when you are using the automatic mode. You can verify this either in the web configuration interface of the intercom System-Auto Provisioning-My2N / TR069. Connection status has to be in the Synchronised state. Correct parameters values are:
- My2N /TR069 Enabled: True
- Active Profile: My2N
- My2N ID: ID of your My2N service. (If you don't know how to obtain this ID please take a look at the following link: How to add 2N® Helios IP intercom - I don't have a card with Security Code)
7. Make sure that the SIP account in the intercom configuration is correctly configured with correct values, while you are using the manual configuration. Please see the details how to set My2N service with manual configuration: I don't want to use an automatic configuration via TR069 - Manual configuration of the Helios IP intercom
8. Try to use a different smartphone device as a destination for calls.
9. Make sure that the intercom has Internet connectivity.