A) Web interface
Fill IP address of 2N® Access Unit to your browser (IP address - How to get IP address of 2N® Access Unit?)
Go to System - Network - Basic
- fill IP and save settings
B) Reset button
For 2N® Access Unit please see RESET button and LED position below:
For 2N® Access Unit 2.0 please see RESET button and LED position below:
To switch on the static IP address mode(DHCP OFF), follow the instructions below:
- Press and hold the RESET button.
- Wait untilthe red and green LEDs in the right-hand bottom part of the motherboard shine simultaneously(approx. 20 s).
- Wait until the red LED goes off (approx. 5 s).
- Release the RESET button.
The following network parameters will be set after restart:
- IP address: 192.168.1.100
- Network mask: 255.255.255.0
- Default gateway: 192.168.1.1
Hold RESET button
More product information: