In case you have found some problems with the device, please report it to https://support.2n.cz/. If you do not have access informations, contact your account manager. Reported issue should contain following information:
- Please describe us your problem in detail, so that we will be able to replicate the behaviour based on that description.
- Send us the information about FW version and the serial number.
- Send us the current configuration of the device. File Config.xml
Note: It is highly recommended to use always the newest FW version available on 2N web page (http://www.2n.cz/en/) before you report us a technical issue!
- Catch the Wireshark trace on 2N® Access Unit
How to backup database and how to capture a trace on 2N® Access Unit?
- Send us the description of the LAN topology, NATs, IP addresses, etc.
Fill IP address of 2N® Access Unit to your browser (IP address - How to get IP address of 2N® Access Unit?)
Go to section System - Maintenance - Configuration
Click button Backup Configuration
Configuration will be stored to your folder Downloads (file config.xml)
Go to section System - Network - Trace
1) click red button for star capturing trace
2) click stop button for stop the trace
3) download trace to your PC - click button download (file hiptrace.pcap)
More product information:
How to report technical issue on