Factory reset - jumpers:
- disconnect 2N® SmartCom PRO from the power supply
- loosen the screws and remove the upper part of the case
- connect the jumper as shown in the figure above (Interconnect pins 3 and 5)
- now reconnect the power supply. Upon power up, the Flash memory is deleted and the factory default values are reset for all ports
- remember to remove the jumper to avoid deletion of the settings upon every start!
Factory reset - AT command:
- following command make the software factory reset. The command only sets the default parameters without deleting the Flash and EEPROM data memories.
Factory reset - SMS:
SC FRES PWD=<password>
- send SMS to initiate the terminal factory reset.
you will get a response SMS - "Factory Reset Initialized" and the command will be executed