Always if you upgrade Netstars firmware, you have to go through the last version of actual series. Preview of firmware's series together with lasts firmwares are in the table below.
¹In 3.0.x series it is necessary to upgrade to 3.0.11 version first and then to 3.0.15.
- You have version 2.6.2 in your NS firmware and you would like to upgrade it to version 3.1.4.
- Upgrade to fw 2.6.4. Update progress tones and router Services.
- Upgrade to fw 3.0.11. Update progress tones and router Services.
- Upgrade to fw 3.0.15. Update progress tones and router Services.
- Upgrade to fw 3.1.4. Update progress tones and router Services.
Upgrade step by step
- Go to www.2n.cz and download latest firmware for your 2N® NetStar.
- Run "setup+firmware x.x.x" file and go through the installation process.
- At the end of the installation a window appears with the path to the new firmware stored in computer - note the path!
- Confirm finished installation.
- Connect to 2N NetStar via the old config tool!
- Go to PBX -> Upgrade.
- Enter correct path to the firmware file (Default path is: C:\Program Files\2N TELEKOMUNIKACE\2N NetStar\NetStar Admin Tool x.x.x\Fw\x.x.x).
- Click Upload and confirm reboot of the device.
- Run the new (!) 2N Netstar Administrator and connect to 2N Netstar (IP address and settings of the network are not deleted due to the upgrade).
- Go to Global data -> Progress tones and by clicking „Restore default progresses" update the progress tones.
- Update in the same folder also the services.
- As a last step move to Routing -> Routers and delete all records from router SERVICES. Then click the right mouse button on „SERVICES" and from given menu choose „Update router". In "Update router" window choose along „Services".