- 2N® VoiceBlue Next has these parameters:
- IP address 192.168.22.42
- Incoming port: 5060
- Innovaphone PBX parameters:
- IP address 192.168.22.227
- Incoming port: 5060
2N® VoiceBlue Next settings
- SIP trunk interconnection
For the settings of the trunk between the 2N® VoiceBlue Next and your PBX you need to configure SIP proxy (GSM→IP) for GSM incoming calls. SIP proxy (IP→GSM) is designed for secure communication just with traffic from your PBX. You can specify the IP address and from which SIP packets will be accepted.
In case you leave there 0.0.0.0 it will be open for all traffic.
- Configuration of the LCR (Least Cost Routing)
The GSM operator has e.g. in our country prefix 7 and 8 with a 9-digit number. The setting is below.
You need to create LCR rule for defined prefixes. The GSM group defines a way for the outgoing call routing. An appropriate SIM card is selected based on the GSM groups assignment.
- Configuration of GSM outgoing groups
You are able to set up different setting for each GSM group (CLIR, free minutes, virtual ring tone, roaming and others)
- Incoming calls
For incoming calls you can define 2 groups with the different behaviour and assign them to the GSM modules. The settings are similar to GSM groups assignment for outgoing calls.
In GSM incoming groups you can define the behaviour for each GSM incoming group. Choose the mode to Reject, Ignore, Accept incoming calls or Callback.
You can define the list of called numbers which will be automatically dialled after DTMF dialling timeout if the customer does not press any button within the specified time. From the configuration you can see 10 seconds for DTMF dialling and after that the call will be routed to the extension 100 to your PBX (if you set up SIP proxy (GSM->IP) in VoIP parameters).
Innovaphone PBX settings
- You need to set up Domain and Address for the IP address of the 2N® VoiceBlue Next. Communication protocol is SIP with the Mode: "Gateway without registration).
- Then you need to set up prefixes (routing table) which will be routed to the 2N® VoiceBlue Next. In the example there is defined prefix 7 only.
- In the picture below there is the setting for incoming calls to Innovaphone PBX. The call is directed to the phone 1.
- In the picture below there is the complete setting for the Innovaphone PBX routing.
More product information: