My2N is a cloud platform hosted on Amazon service (AWS). Our Information Security Management System follows the best practices of AWS security. The modern cloud solution offers a lot of advantages in the filed of security such as:
- 24/7 intrusion and performance monitoring
- Instant deployment of the latest security updates
My2N platform provides various services such as for example 2N® Mobile Video and 2N® Remote configuration. These services require multiple communication interfaces between the My2N cloud components and the 2N devices described on the following scheme.
Figure 1: interface scheme
2N devices require standard internet access in order to use My2N services. There is no need to configure your firewall or NAT unless you use the standard settings. If your internet connectivity is fully blocked by firewall or NAT, you need to permit the following:
- Domain names: my2n.com, *.my2n.com
- Ports: 80, 443, 5060 TCP and UDP, 5666 TCP and UDP, 30000 - 31 999 UDP
- I have made 1st payment with the card number A on 1.5. 2018.
- I have deactivated the recurring payment due to the change of the card details on 16.5. 2018. (Figure 3) - Expiration date is 31.5. 2018
- I have activated the service again with the new credit card number B and another payment has been processed. (Figure 4) - Next billing date is scheduled for 29.6. 2018.
- This means that by the activation of the new card i have already purchased subscription for another 30 days.
- Upcoming payment will be processed again on 29.6.2018
Figure 4: Next billing date