2N® Indoor Touch 2.0 looks exactly the same as older model 2N® Indoor Touch. However there are changes regarding to the performance and some other features. In this FAQ we will explain the changes and describe new features.
2N® Indoor Touch 2.0 has facelifted launcher. New home screen looks differently in comparison with the older model and it is more intuitive. There are 5 positions for the applications ( you can adjust the layout and application in the setting -> Home screen). The default applications on the home screen are:
- File Manager
- Web Browser
- Intercoms (Application 2N® IP Mobile for calls)
- 1x free slot for 3rd party application
You can also notice that on the left corner there is Settings menu (1) and on the right one there is icon which tells you if you are connected via the WiFi or via the Ethernet (2) and About menu (3) where you can get information about the current firmware version. Time and weather can be adjusted in the settings.
Figure 1: New launcher (left), old launcher (right)
Settings can be shown in two modes and is divided into the sections (device, personal, system). Modes are:
- User mode - this settings is protected by default password: 2n
- Administrator mode - this settings is protected by the administrator password. Default password is: 2n. However you will be asked to change the password once you will enter this setting for the first time.
Settings include the following sections:
- Do Not disturb mode - Prevent 2N® IP Mobile from ringing within a selected time interval.
- Home screen - Settings regarding to the clock, weather forecast and layout of the icons which can be seen on the home screen. You can also assign 3rd party app on the specific position.
- Sound - Tones and sound settings.
- Display - Brightness, sleep mode and font size.
- Storage - Overview of internal storage use.
- Device info - Information such as IP address, serial number and other important parameters.
- Advanced (Administrator mode) - Startup application launch, URL on startup, LED diode management.
- License (Administrator mode) -License management.
- Wireless & Networks (Administrator mode)
- Switch between Wifi and Ethernet interface - only 1 can be active at the moment
- 2N® IP Mobile (Administrator mode) - This menu can be entered also via 2N® IP Mobile application
- General settings - Device name, password, group access key, localization.
- Call settings - Ring tone and automatic call pickup.
- MY2N / SIP Proxy configuration - Proxy and MY2N settings.
- Video - Video mode and early media setting.
- Recorder - Video voice mail configuration.
- Input and output - Door button and external ringing notification settings.
- Security - Password management and new feature screen lock.
- Language & input - Language setting and keyboard layout.
- Date & time - Date and time setting.
- Backup & reset - Factory reset and restart option.
Figure 2: New settings (left), old settings (right)
2N® IP Mobile application
You can enter 2N® IP Mobile by clicking on the Intercom icon.
Figure 3: 2N® IP Mobile application
Application user interface and logic is the same like in older model of 2N® Indoor Touch. However MY2N Mobile video section has been moved to the Proxy configuration section in the settings. Settings has been adjusted and it is the same as described above.
Figure 4: New 2N® IP Mobile (left), old 2N® IP Mobile (right)
Figure 5: New 2N® IP Mobile settings (left), old 2N® IP Mobile settings (right)
You can access the unit remotely by using web configuration interface. You will be asked for the change of the password during the first connection via the web browser. Default password is: 2n.
Figure 6: New web interface (left), old web interface (right)
Home screen of the web interface shows you all important information regarding to the device. There are three main sections:
- Maintenance - You can perform factory reset, firmware update, backup of the configuration. Back up of the configuration can be done only via the web interface.
- Upload - upload of the configuration
- License - upload of the license key
There is a menu on the left side, where you can adjust the setting of each parameter of the unit and also the settings of 2N® IP Mobile application.