When asked for log files from your 2N® Access Commander installation by technical support, you can get them easily from web page of 2N® Access Commander.
- open webpage of your 2N® Access Commander in your favorite web browser
- login to 2N® Access Commander using admin account (default login is admin with password 2n - you should use your own password instead of default one)
- navigate to section Settings and its sub section DIAGNOSTICS
- One click on button named CREATE LOGS
- Wait till logs are created. It may take a while in case more log information are present within 2N® Access Commander.
- Once log files are created you can download them to your computer by clicking on DOWLOAD LOGS button
Please send dowloaded file to technical support for analysis.