Adding a device to MY2N cloud
2N® Mobile Video service is compatible with 2N® Indoor Compact. First step is to add the 2N® Indoor Compact to Mobile video service. Select "STEP 2: Where to call" option.
Figure 1: Where to call
You need to choose which unit you would like to add to the cloud. In this case it is Answering Unit - 2N® Indoor Compact.
Figure 2: Where to call - answering units
The dialog box will be shown where you are asked to fill in serial number and security code to be able to add the device. You can also choose in which mode the device will be used and if the configuration of the device will be automatically done by the MY2N portal or manually by the user.
Figure 3: Adding device - by using security code
You have two options how to set up your 2N® Indoor Compact. You can use automatic or manual configuration mode. Mode selection is available while adding device (see figure 3) or you can change the mode in device details:
First option is an automatic configuration mode. This mode is used for comfortable configuration of your answering unit via My2N service. You are able to configure switch codes and dial button of the 2N® Indoor Compact. You just need to go to device details setting (Figure 4) and then to the Call settings section. You can simply choose the call destination, which will be assigned to calling button, from the list of the devices connected in your MY2N account.
You can also change the unlock code sequence which is by default set to 00:
Second mode is manual one. This means that you have to open web configuration interface of the 2N® Indoor Compact and set up all required parameters there. In this case you have to switch off the automatic mode (please refer to Figure 5).
1. You can specify the number to which the call should be established and SIP account which will be responsible for the forwarding of the call. The number of the device (Device ID) is shown in My2N portal Settings section. In this example the number is 4962898773 which is the ID of the registered Intercom. You can specify this number in the Directory menu section of the 2N® Indoor Compact. SIP account is defined by /2 parameter in the Phone number field. It is necessary to use SIP account number 2 for the proper function.
2. Secondly you have to adjust the settings in the section Services-Phone-SIP 2. Here you have to specify the following parameters:
- Phone Number (ID): ID of the intercom assigned by the My2N portal
- Domain: Domain name of the My2N service (proxy-x.my2n.com)
- Authentication: Authentication of your device
- Proxy Address: Domain name of the My2N service (proxy.my2n.com)
Proxy Port: Listening SIP port
SIP Port: TCP has to be used
The SIP registration details can be obtained in the 2N® Indoor Compact device detail setting in your account (refer to Figure 4).
You can simply configure these parameters in the intercom then:
Successful registration is verified by the value: Registration State: REGISTERED.
3. Last step is to check the answering mode in the section Services - Phone - Calls, DTMF options in section Services - Phone - Audio and also unlocking code can be adjusted (Figure 14). Make sure that the same unlocking code is configured on the intercom side section Hardware - Switches - Activation codes.