2N® Indoor Touch is able to receive calls from the AXIS door station A8207-VE. However there are some limitations.
Configuration of 2N® Indoor Touch
- Go to onscreen menu - 2N IP Mobile - Settings and disable SIP port randomisation feature
Configuration of AXIS A8207-VE
- Go to web management - VoIP - SIP Settings and enable SIP.
- Go to web management - VoIP - Phone book - Call button and add 2N® Indoor Touch´s SIP address as a recipient of the call button press.
- Go to web management - VoIP - DTMF and add DTMF Sequence for unlocking the door by 2N® Indoor Touch.
- Go to web management - Events - Management - Action Rules and create a new Action Rule to open the door when DTMF sequence is received during call.