2N® Indoor Touch 2.0 is able to receive calls from AXIS door stations such as A8207-VE or I8016-LVE. However there are some limitations.
Configuration of 2N® Indoor Touch 2.0
- Go to onscreen menu - Intercoms - Settings and disable SIP port randomisation feature
Configuration of AXIS A8207-VE or AXIS I8016-LVE intercoms
- Go to web management - VoIP - SIP Settings and enable SIP.
- Go to web management - VoIP - Phone book - Call button and add 2N® Indoor Touch 2.0's SIP address as a recipient of the call button press.
- Go to web management - VoIP - DTMF and add DTMF Sequence for unlocking the door by 2N® Indoor Touch 2.0.
- Go to web management - Events - Management - Action Rules and create a new Action Rule to open the door when DTMF sequence is received during call.