|Minimum required iOS / Android version|
|Android version||2N® Mobile Key version||iOS version||2N® Mobile Key version|
|5||2.5.0 and older||iOS 11||2.0.6 and older|
|6 and higher||2.6.0 and higher||iOS 12 and higher||2.1.0 and higher|
This FAQ can help you enable services and parameters that are necessary for smooth operation of 2N® Mobile Key app. Normally the app will configure all the permissions by itself. The following permissions will be required:
However because the Android OS is optimised from each smart phone manufacturer, the settings may be different, more strict or use different names or sections in the setting menu.The settings is also dependend on the Android OS version. We will describe specific setting for specific phones that needs to be allowed for the proper app function.
- Auto start of the app
- Power saver - You can set power saver in the Mobile Manager app. To make the app work properly, use Normal power saver mode.
Auto-start of the app
Power saving permissions
Huawei / Honor
- App launch -enable app launch in the background
- Lock screen cleanup - Disable Close after screen is locked for the app.
Lock screen cleanup
- Power saver - Deny power saving including Smart power saver. Allow background running for the app in the Custom power saver section.
- Startup Manager - Allow background running for the app in the Startup manager section.
- Battery optimisation - Make sure that the power saving mode is disabled and add the app to the unmonitored applications.
- Autostart - Allow autostart for the app to make it run in the background correctly.
- App battery saver - In the App Battery Saver section, select the app, click Save power and set No restrictions.