This FAQ describes how to use Video voice mail function on a device with 2N® Helios IP Mobile application and how to configure it. With Video voice mail it is possible to see and save a video record from a not answered call. Upon not accepting, the call is saved in Call Log. This function is available on 2N® Indoor Touch and other devices running 2N® Helios IP Mobile application.
How to configure Video voice mail
- Open 2N® Helios IP Mobile, go to Settings.
- Choose the section Recorder and turn it on.
- Click on the Recorder activation timeout and setup the value for video voice mail activation. By default it is configured for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds of ringing, the Video voice mail is activated and calling party can save some video message to the video voice mail. User of 2N® Helios IP Mobile application will see the video in Call log with the possibility to play this message.
2N® Helios IP Mobile offers an option to export video voice record to the MicroSD card. Click on Export, choose a folder, where you want to save files and press OK to save it. Files that are exported are video records in .mkv format and snapshot from the beginning of a record in .jpg format. If you want to save files in different place press ../ to go up in the file structure.
- Video voice mail offers to setup type of recorder announcement. You can use the Default announcement, Announcement from file or Recorded announcement.
- If you choose Recorded announcement, you can record your own message that will be played at the beginning of the video voice mail activation.