Frequently Asked Questions - 2N IP Intercoms and Answering Units
Is there any list of IP/SIP phones we can integrate your intercoms with?
- Yes, you can integrate the IP intercoms with generally all kinds of SIP phones and PBXs like Grandstream, Yealink, Cisco or Avaya. You can find the complete list of IP/SIP phones and PBXs together with guide how to make the integration. You can also use compatible Soft phones.
Can I use tablet or mobile phone to connect to the 2N IP intercom?
How many users I can call from one 2N IP Intercom button?
If a single house has two entrances , can we use two IP intercoms and connect them to one screen inside?
- Yes, no problem. You can call the answering units from two thousand different door stations.
Can we place IP Intercom under direct sunlight?
Can we see out door unit through web ?
- You have to always see the operationg temperature in technical parameters area under each product page of the intercom. You can find it here.
- You can see the camera through the configuration web interface, but it is only for installers. For the users is better to use IP eye software.
How many doors/locks can we controll with one 2N IP Intercom? How can the user control these locks?
- You can generally control up to 4 different locks, but you have to always check how many outputs the intercom has and if you need to buy more. Then you can control the locks from the application 2N Mobile Video or 2N IP Eye or on the screen of IP Indoor Touch answering unit.
How many entrance panel is supported for IP Intercoms system?
Can we record the audio communication on a server?
- Not exactly within the function of the intercom or answering unit. It can be function of the IP PBX that the intercoms/answering unit is connected to, for example our NetStar PBX.
In order to monitor the system from the mobile application we should connect our switch to the internet or the monitor itself could be connected to the internet through P2P function?
- You can do both. Normally the intercom is connected for example through the router of local internet provider.
Do you have an IP audio intercom to communicate with 2N Indoor Talk?
Does the system allow internal calls from one apartment to another ?
Can i use the keypad module as a speed dial to sip accounts, instead of extending to multiple call buttons?
- Yes, no problem. The keypad has both functions: to insert PIN code or call extensions.
So the solution is 2 parts? we have to offer the intercom + the answering unit?
- No, our IP intercom is a standalone SIP device. It can function in combination with other SIP intercoms, SIP phones, IP PBX, soft phones or 2N Mobile Video app.