2N® Indoor Touch is able to receive calls from the AXIS door station A8105-E. However there are some limitations.
- It is not possible to make a call from the 2N® Indoor Touch towards the AXIS Door Stations.
- No video preview during the incoming call.
- 2N® Indoor Touch with firmware version 3.5.1 and later.
- Tested with AXIS A8105-E with firmware version 188.8.131.52.
- IP address of AXIS A8105-E: 10.0.14.50. IP address of 2N® Indoor Touch: 10.0.14.55. This is only an example, please change it according to your network requirements.
Configuration of 2N® Indoor Touch
- Go to onscreen menu - 2N IP Mobile - Settings and disable SIP port randomisation feature
Configuration of AXIS A8105-E
- Go to web management - VoIP - SIP Settings and enable SIP.
- Go to web management - Events - Recipients and add 2N® Indoor Touch´s SIP address as a new recipient.
- Go to web management - Events - Action Rules and create a new Action Rule to call 2N® Indoor Touch by the call button.
- Go to web management - VoIP - DTMF Settings and add DTMF Sequence for unlocking the door by 2N® Indoor Touch.
- Go to web management - Events - Action Rules and create a new Action Rule to open the door when DTMF sequence is received during call.