2N® Indoor Talk is able to receive calls from the AXIS door station A8207-VE.
- 2N® Indoor Talk with firmware version 2.26.0 and later.
- Tested with AXIS A8207-VE with firmware version 18.
- IP address of AXIS A8207-VE: 10.0.14.70. IP address of 2N® Indoor Talk: 10.0.14.31. This is only an example, please change it according to your network requirements.
Configuration of 2N® Indoor Talk
- Go to web management - Directory - Devices and add AXIS A8207-VE´s SIP address and unlock DTMF code to be able to call from 2N® Indoor Talk (by the green button) to AXIS A8207-VE.
Configuration of AXIS A8207-VE
- Go to web management - VoIP - SIP Settings and enable SIP and incoming SIP calls.
- Go to web management - VoIP - Phone book - Call button and add 2N® Indoor Talk´s SIP address as a recipient of the call button press.
- Go to web management - VoIP - DTMF and add DTMF Sequence for unlocking the door by 2N® Indoor Talk.
- Go to web management - Events - Management - Action Rules and create a new Action Rule to open the door when DTMF sequence is received during call.