To import users from 2N IP intercom or 2N Access Unit to your 2N Access Commander please follow these steps.
The import procedure can be proceeded only once in every Company.
- It is not possible to proceed it again for the same Company even if you use another device.
- In the device (on the latest firmware version) there are users that we would like to import to our Access Commander (the latest version).
The device has never been used in our Access Commader.
- Go to device´s web management - System - Maintenance and make a configuration backup of your device.
Configuration backup – How to back up configuration and how to capture network traces on 2N IP intercoms
- Make a database backup of your Access Commander.
Backup and restore of settings in 2N® Access Commander
Go to Access Commander´s web management - Devices and add your device to Access Commander.
DO NOT ASSIGN ANY ZONE TO THIS DEVICE.
If you configure an access rule for the device before importing, users are deleted from the device.
- Go to Access Commander´s web management - Companies, open your Company details and proceed with the import procedure.
- Users have been imported to your Access Commander.
- Now you can add the device to the zone and continue with access rule configuration.
*Video - Basic setup - How to setup access and phone numbers in 2N® Access Commander